Liquid Soap Nuts All-in-One Soap
Made from the resin of soap nuts, this all-purpose soap provides the natural benefits of soap nuts in a convenient, liquid form.
Soap Nuts come from the Sapindus Mukorossi, a tree grown in India. In fact, they are not actually nuts at all - they are non-edible fruits whose shells contain a high concentration of foaming saponin, or soap.
When added back to water, they release their resins, creating a mild yet effective cleaning solution without the use of chemnicals - ideal for laundry.
Soap Nuts have been used for centuries in South East Asia, for decades in Europe, and more recently in North America.
Soap Nuts are
- Environmentally friendly.
- Natural fabric softeners.
- Safe for colours.
- Safe for fine fabrics and cloth diapers.
- Odour neutralizers.
- Hypoallergenic and entirely vegetable in nature.
- Intended for domestic use only.
- Laundry (25ml per regular load - 40 loads per litre)
- Hard surface floors (25ml for 2L of water)
- Other hard surfaces (25ml for 2L of water)
- Dishes (25ml for 2L of water)
Water, Sapindus Mukorossi, Glycerine, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia.
We Also Recommend