Organic Buckwheat Pillow
Improve sleep with better posture and spinal support, and keep from overheating with this buckwheat pillow. It is standard and fits in almost all regular pillow cases.
The use of buckwheat shells as a filler is environmentally friendly, sustainable, renewable and compostable filler. The hulls are obtained through the seed decortication process. Buckwheat hulls do not cave in, hold humidity or body heat.
Made from 100% organic French terry cotton and organic buckwheat hulls from Quebec. Certified by OCQV, the high-grade, 440g (15.5 oz) fabric is entirely woven in Quebec. Natural, not bleached, no dyes.
- Place the pillow or cushion with the zipper facing up.
- Remove the buckwheat hulls and place them in a clean container (buckwheat hulls are not washable).
- Wash the pillow’s envelope according to the instructions on the label.
- Make sure the envelope is completely dry before refilling.
- Gently place the hulls back in the envelope, and close the zipper.
For your comfort, the buckwheat pillow can be adjusted. Every individual is different and if your pillow appears to be too high, it is possible to remove some buckwheat hulls.
45cm x 59 cm (17.5 x 23 inches)
We Also Recommend