Masontops Pickle Pipes Waterless Fermentation Airlocks
The Pickle Pipe is a one-piece, self-sealing, silicone and waterless airlock. When fermenting your own vegetables, it is important that carbon dioxide is allowed to escape (or else the jar can explode) and that oxygen is not allowed to enter (or else your food will spoil with mold).
The Pickle Pipe maintains the perfect, maintenance-free fermenting environment without the need to burp your jars every day or monitor the water levels.
- Includes 4 silicone Pickle Pipe Fermentation Airlocks
- Available in wide mouth and regular mouth mason jar sizes
- Colors include x1 red, x1 teal, x1 blue and x1 purple
- Screws onto mason jars (Ball, Kerr, Bernardin, etc.); screw band not included
- Dishwasher safe, BPA and phthalate-free
Wide mouth pickle pipes measure 84mm in diameter; regular mouth measure 68mm in diameter.
To learn more about Masontops and the art of fermentation, check out the Masontops Learning Center: