Organic Buckwheat Small Pillow
This compact, lightweight cushion is suitable for many uses: children, travel, camping, as a support for the back, neck or legs, and more.
Made from 100% organic French terry cotton and organic buckwheat hulls from Quebec. Certified by OCQV, the high-grade, 440g (15.5 oz) fabric is entirely woven in Quebec. Natural, not bleached, no dyes.
Includes secondary pillow encasement.
How to care for the pillow:
• Place the pillow or cushion with the zipper facing up.
• Remove the buckwheat hulls and place them in a clean container.
• Wash the pillow’s envelope according to the instructions on the label.
• Make sure the envelope is completely dry before refilling.
• Gently place the hulls back in the envelope, and close the zipper.
For your comfort, the buckwheat pillow can be adjusted. Every individual is different and if your pillow appears to be too high, it is possible to remove some buckwheat hulls.
26 cm x 43 cm (10 x 17 inches)
Weight: approx. 1.3 kg