SpotHeater MAXI SH2000 Infrared Paint Remover
The Swedish-made SpotHeater MAXI is used and favoured by Allback in their own workshop in Sweden for removing old paint, varnish, and glue from larger areas and facades. It is designed with four high-output infrared heat tubes to remove more paint from a larger area faster. The SpotHeater MAXI also comes with an adjustable attachment bar that allows for a wide range of creative hands-free options.
• Super lightweight - only 5 Lbs
• Exceptional, fast heat transfer from high-output heat tubes
• Automatic overheat protection (no reset button)
• All-metal construction - no plastic parts!
• Stationary side shields set to ideal depth (2")
• 1400 watt power consumption
• Heavy duty power switch and power cord
• Fixed mounted IR tubes
No. of heat tubes: 4
Output: 1400 Watts
Dimensions: 16"L x 9.5"W x 8.5"H
Heating area: 11.25"L x 8.5"W
Weight: 5 Lbs
Heating time: 20-60 seconds
Power: North American 115 Volt, 3-prong grounded plug
Not rated for continuous duty.
Made in Sweden.
SpotHeater SH2000 Manual
• Video shows all 3 models: SH800, SH1000, SH2000
• Audio in Swedish.
We Also Recommend