SpotHeater SH1000 Infrared Paint Remover
The Swedish-made SpotHeater SH1000 is used and favoured by Allback in their own workshop in Sweden for removing old paint, varnish, and glue. It is fast, efficient, and safe, heating from the inside out and minimizing lead vapours and dust. It is built on Swedish design principles: high-quality and totally functional with no unnecessary parts. The SpotHeater is designed for hand-held use, but the threaded attachment points at either end of the unit allow for a wide range of creative hands-free options.
• Super lightweight - only 3.25 Lbs
• Exceptional heat transfer
• Automatic overheat protection (no reset button)
• All-metal construction - no plastic parts!
• Stationary side shields set to ideal depth (1.75")
• 1000 watt power consumption
• Heavy duty power switch and power cord
• Fixed mounted IR tubes
Output: 1000 Watts
Dimensions: 16"L x 5"W x 8"H
Heating area: 11.25"L x 4"W
Weight: 3.25 Lbs
Heating time: 20-60 seconds
Power: North American 115 Volt, 3-prong grounded plug
Use for 2-3 hours at a time with a cool-down break resuming work. Not rated for continuous duty.
Made in Sweden.
SpotHeater SH1000 Manual
• Video shows all 3 models: SH800, SH1000, SH2000
• Audio in Swedish.
We Also Recommend