SpotHeater Window Lamp SH800 Infrared Paint + Putty Remover
Remove paint and putty from old windows without creating dangerous lead vapour and without cracking the glass!
This unique, Swedish-made SpotHeater Window Lamp is used and favoured by Allback in their own workshop in Sweden for removing old paint and putty from windows before restoring. It is designed with a special, gold-coated heat tube that emits a gentler, lower wave length of infrared heat, which passes through clean glass and will not cause it to crack. This means that it is not necessary to shield the glass when working on old windows - an amazing time saver, not to mention the valuable old glass! The Window Lamp also comes with an adjustable stability bar, allowing you to direct the heat at just the right angle and to work hands-free.
• Super lightweight - only 2.5 Lbs
• Exceptional heat transfer
• Automatic overheat protection (no reset button)
• All-metal construction - no plastic parts!
• Stationary side shields set to ideal depth (0.75")
• 800 watt power consumption
• Heavy duty power switch and power cord
• Fixed mounted IR tubes
Output: 800 Watts
Dimensions: 16"L x 3"W x 6.5"H
Heating area: 11.5"L x 2.75"W
Weight: 2.5 Lbs
Heating time: 20-60 seconds (depending on site conditions)
Power: North American 115 Volt, 3-prong grounded plug
Not rated for continuous duty.
Made in Sweden.
SpotHeater SH800 Manual
• Video shows all 3 models: SH800, SH1000, SH2000
• Audio in Swedish.
We Also Recommend